Thursday, March 11, 2010

Bora Bora - Overseas Collection of France











Welcome to the Island of Dream ^__^

Bora Bora is considered the most beautiful island in the world because of it's extraordinary lagoon and water hues, and its spectacular resorts "floating" on the turquoise water overlooking picture-perfect mount Otemanu.


Well, many people said that Bora Bora is the most beautiful island in the world and I think I agree with that. From many pictures that I saw, Bora Bora is really lovely place, just like paradise... I like all the other islands that I saw, but this island really freak me out. I do not know when I have opportunity to visit there.

Bora Bora is located on Pacific Ocean, it is a society island archipelago and an overseas collection of France.

This island will be one of the best romantic islands for honeymoon in the world. Yeah, my big wish is I can go to Bora Bora for my honeymoon event later. You need to prepare high budget for this island. Instead of high price on vacation package, the accommodations also will be so expensive over there.

If you see Bora Bora from the air, it is look like a tiny emerald in a setting of turquoise, encircled by a sheltering necklace of sparkling pearls.

The size of island is pretty small, you can go around for only couple hours by car.

You can do some activities at Bora Bora such as shark feeding that is totally save and fun, gray rays, take a circle the lagoon excursion with motu picnic, rent a small boat or visit the lagoonarium.

Well, I guess you guys agree with me right???

This place is so AMAZING!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I would LOVE to go here. Sometimes I wish my life wasn't so crazy and I could just go somewhere so beautiful like this without second guessing it. Just get a ticket and go! Some day I plan on visiting many islands like this. I have been to the Bahamas as well as Grand Cayman and I absolutely LOVED both. When it was time to leave I wanted to cry because it was so relaxing and I didn't want to go. Bora Bora definately seems like a perfect getaway.

    ReplyDelete