Thursday, April 22, 2010

Top 10 Nice Places that I Want to Visit

Traveling is one of my hobbies and my dream is that I can travel around the world.

Here are my top 10 places that I really want to visit...

1. Join the holly land tour.. (israel)
Hopefully I will do it next year with my family

2. Bora-Bora and Tahiti Island...
I guess it will be wonderful for my honeymoon later... ^__^

3. Maldives Island
For honeymoon also will be great I think...

4. White Heaven beach, Australia...
I have been to Australia, but I miss this beach,,, too bad... @___@

5. European tour...
My most destination are France, Italy, Greece and Switzerland.

6. Boracay Island, Philiphine
Guess this island is also awsome...

7. South Korea Tour...
this is my childhood wished,,, ^__^

8. Dominican Republic
I saw it on a pic... It looks nice...

9. Cancun beach, Mexico
Beautiful Beach..^__^

10. United kingdom...
I just love the city...


well... I wish I can visit all of them... ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment