Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Nice Places in the World

Hello everyone, this is my first time for using this blog. Since I have interest in traveling, I chose "Nice Places in the World" for my blog topic. For me, traveling is really fun thing to do and my dream is that I can travel around the world. In this this blog, I will try to share about nice places or landmark from countries. Hope all of you will like to read my posts and maybe this will be a nice idea for you to choose a place for this summer vacation. ^___^ Thanks..

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah, your blog sounds exciting... I love to travel; however, only on wheels. I have a phobia of flying and cruises. My husband and 3 youngest daughters are going on a cruise next month for 7 days. They will be visiting a couple of islands and I will miss out on it... Maybe one day I can get rid of this phobia and learn to travel the world like you desire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maria, thank you...
    that is sound really cool.. I want to go on cruise too if I can.
    Hope you can get rid of your phobia, so you can travel everyone.... ^___^

    ReplyDelete